Today has been...its greatness defies words. Well, it defies words in the very short amount of time I have to update to lj. I will have to go into greater detail later.
However, in brief:
1. I have figured out my future. It is great comfort. I know what I'm going to do with the next two or so years of my life, which takes a great load off my mind.
2. Am going with my mother in just a moment to pick up WELLESLEY
!!! (omg puppy!!)
3. My dad is home and it's great, because I missed him a great deal. On a more mercenary note, he brought me back fantastic presents, as well. More of his stories later, because there's been some doozies, and he's only just got started.
4. I found Stead's papers. I don't think I can explain how fantastic this is. Think: personal Holy Grail. I found them. I know where they are. I KNOW WHERE STEAD'S PAPERS ARE. This is a fair way from getting access to them, but I know where they ARE, which is a great step in the right direction. (omg I KnOW whERe sTeAD's pAPErS ARe!!!1!!!!) On an ego stroking note: they're exactly where I thought they where. *pats self on back in recognition of amazing deducting skills*
5. I've had an epiphany re: Chapter Three of the thesis. I now have that angle that no one else has used ever before. This is my contribution to the body of academic work. Everything is under control.
It is now puppy time. More on all of above later.